?What is the best place to visit

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Chinese girl staying for the same funeral to test her friends love her


Chinese student called "Tseng Jia" and at the age of 21 years old and live in the province, "Hubei" China has decided to establish her ​​funeral is alive, so enjoy it, and you know how much her ​​love to friends and relatives, I have brought the student Chinese, the ark of the small and  flowers,and everyone she died, except for members of her family, and I followed all the passion of came to attend the funeral is absent and how the looks of every person to her, and after a full hour of the expiry of the ceremony funeral, the girl from the coffin and directed greet the mourners and mourners traumatized, and said to them: I have learned todaythe extent of your love for me, a doe that Tknuha me, and I noticed that many of you strained himself so much to be present today, how I love you all and I am only now I live well outside the coffin.



No comments:

Post a Comment